Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I LVoe: Nokia

Beat me now okay! I'm not turning sides! I will forever LVoe iPhone and BlackBerry but please hear me out, I practically grew up with Nokia, he stood by me since I first got my first ultra-chic but bulky Nokia 1000 year 1997 and its not even gsm or 3g, it doesn't have camera or wifi capabilities, can't tweet or bbm, its an analog mobile but this company changed the history of mobile communication.


The New Nokia N8 is coming out soon,though it will never be an iPhone, its still fashionable and user friendly right? Dig in and let me know if you'll have this beauty soon!












I LVoe the silver color and black too!


I just hope that Nokia can reinvent the sound quality and the resolution of the screen and the photos, I know we can't have everything, but at least we can try improving it right?


I LVoe!


source: gsmarena|nokia

No comments: