Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Salute To The Philippines New Leader!

I would have LVoed to see GIBO and his beautiful wife take the leading seat in my country but the people have decided to go for the lesser evil, So NoyNoy it is! And for the Vice-President, it might be BINAY which I didn't expect to even lead, but he turned the Makati Central District as a prime spot in the Metro, though many said he is corrupt, I don't have any proof and the only proof I have is that Makati is progressive and flourished during his decade's reign, he has many projects for the youth and oldies as well, can you imagine free movies for the senior citizens every Friday for the whole Philippines, that's cool! But I still wanted Mar Roxas and Korina Sanchez! Oh well, as long as we don't put corrupt and pig officials in the majority seats, I am happy!


Good luck to the Philippines!


Change is coming? Inshallah!




President Noynoy Aquino and Vice-President Joemar Binay

I LVoe!


source: olivercastro|chuvaness|misterhubs

No comments: