Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How RUDE Can You Be? At ZARA Shop

Hola!


I just got back from Abu Dhabi Mall, I just walked around to see any last minute reservation of good stuff at ZARA.


And for the first time, I felt like Julia Roberts in the shopping scene of Pretty Woman, the only difference is that I am wearing a carrot cut jeans, espadrilles and shirt from ZARA. All from them!


So, I was checking a nice black bag for my Mom, and I thought I found the right one for her, when this Indian Chubby SA rudely said to me, out of nowhere, that it's not included in the SALE. I said excuse me?!!! I'm not even asking you if the bag is on SALE or not! How rude!


Anyway, I let it pass! I just wrote an email to one of my friend in Dubai Holding Group which is handling ZARA about this incident.


First time, in my life really!


I can tolerate stupidity but Rudeness to others, ZERO!






I still LVoe ZARA


Now, my hate is growing stronger for the community of the ducks! Pardon me but this blog is written in anger!

No comments: