Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Malaysia Truly Asia!

I supposed to fly to Chicago but swapped it to Jakarta thinking crew from other nationalities will swap their long Manila to me, NO, so I thought! Then I saw an available Kuala Lumpur sector and exchanged it to my Jakarta! It's a wild goose chase, crew from EY 428 doesn't want to exchange, not even 1 reply I got from 6 of the crew members I sent request. Well, what to do!


Anyway, the crew for KL flight were awesome! I got assessed and it was great! The food and booze were so just right! If all flight crew are like this, even the most challenging flights to Toronto, Sydney, London, Melbourne and US will just be fine! More efficient, well mannered, happy colleagues like this please!


Here are some snapshots I took to fabulous, Kuala Lumpur!








































I LVoe!

No comments: