Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day


Happy Hearts Day Everyone, greetings from Dublin with all my LVoe!

I haven't blog a decent article, reviews, what-to-do and everything for weeks now and I feel soooo bad. My laptop|iPAD is still in  limbo and my Blackberry can't support huge posts!


So I have to rely on crew lounges, business centres whenever I travel, so for the meantime, I will park my thoughts and creative juices on my head!


Nonetheless, please spread the LVoe and not the Virus okay! 


And for my good friend LOVELY CAROLINO who is celebrating her birthday in the concrete jungle of New York City, US of A, cheers to you my true friend! Thank you for being there all the time, for lvoeing me unconditionally and not judging me for my mistakes but embracing my wisdom to move forward and change my shortcomings.



follow her on twitter : lovelycarolino

For my Family, Siblings ( Sonia, Ash, Jaril, Ronald, Ana, KC, JC) Superfriends, Friends, Frenemies, Romans, countrymen and everything, Happy Valentines Day! You know who you are my friends, I LVoe all of you!





And for my inspiration, thank YOU for loving me, understanding me inspite of me, being so far away from you, yet I feel so near. Thank you!


I LVoe!

No comments: