Monday, August 01, 2011

Garage Magazine | August-September 2011 Issue


At long last, after two months of waiting, the 3rd issue for 2011 of Garage Magazine is out. With one of the most desired leading men in Philippine Showbiz as cover, Dingdong Dantes. The 3rd issue is the thickest ever and I can't wait to have one now...






I do hope that they will cover more topics and in-depth coverage about Philippine fashion, mens fashion in particular.


I can say that based on my travels around the globe, Filipino men slowly catches up with the high street fashion and more compared to our counterparts in Thailand, Korea, Singapore and Japan.


Most of the Filipino guys are still comfortable wearing house clothes like "SANDOS", unflattering jeans, plain shirts and basketball shorts when going out (EIOWWWWW!) but we are learning, and this will take time.


So GARAGE Magazine, please make your issue MONTHLY please!


I LVoe!


source:garagemagazine



No comments: