Thursday, January 26, 2012

Darren Criss | GQ | Summer Wedding Guide


This year is special for one reason, two of my very special friend will tie the knot, one this February and one on June, for the latter is special, I will be in-charge for the pre-nup photo concept and until now I'm in limbo on what will be the best theme for them.

But I know I will find the inspiration soon, I will keep you posted.


And now, GQ together with upcoming Hollywood sensation, Darren Criss which is by the way half Filipino-Irish, you can see with his height and his golden voice, star of TV hit series Glee, posed for the magazine's Summer Wedding Guide.

So guys, here's some tips so you'll stand out amongst the crowd of good looking and not so on your friends wedding.











I LVoe!

source: gq

No comments: