Thursday, January 26, 2012

Frankfurt Experience

After four years flying with the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates, I set foot in one of the friendliest cities in the world, Frankfurt in Germany.

I'm no longer working in Economy class but on First class, finally!

Nonetheless, I would attest that whatever zone I'll work, coach or premium class, passengers were amazing!

I haven't seen most of the city but I will keep it for later flights! I'm engrossed with all the meat (especially PORK) and the wines made me cry, its CHEAP!

So here are some shots of my first Frankfurt flight ever!













For just 40 Euros, I got all of this stuff... Two bottles of Vin De Pays from France , 4 bags of cookies, 1.5 liters of Lager beer & pork chops.


This wall art haunts me really, most of the flight attendants who stays in Sheraton always says that the hotel is haunted by the Thai crew who died or murdered on the 8th floor seven years ago. The management of the hotel put this art work in every room in respect with the expired crew. We stayed at the 5th floor and the pathway going to my room is so far that walking alone gave me the chills. Oh well, may she rest in peace.





I LVoe!

No comments: