Monday, July 30, 2012

Crazy In Love | Philippines


I was so bored really and I don't know what to do, so I browsed and search for Philippines Best Fashion Bloggers, the only Filipino fashion bloggers I know is BryanBoy, Chuvaness, BagHag and Divine Lee.

Divine Lee's blog is amazing, it's written mostly in Filipino & some gay language and while reading her blog, I can't help myself but to laugh because you can feel that she's down to earth, as far as I know she's part of the A-Class people in the Philippines yet she was able to capture majority of the middle -class young professionals and teens as well regarding fashion and the like.

I will repost a music video created by one stand up comedian, a parody of Beyonce's Crazy in Love, shot in Manila's Metro Rail, Famous historical landmark and some slum areas.



I LVoe it and I hope you'll like it too!



You can check out her blog too at Divine Lee

I LVoe!

No comments: