Monday, July 30, 2012

For LVoe Of Gadgets | Samsung Galaxy S 2


I change mobile phones like crazy, its like every season, I need to change mine. However when the rainy season kicked in, I tried to control myself to spend money on stuff and gadgets that will eventually lose their value.

I've been an Apple, iPhone user, I LVoe the camera and its functionality, however when Blackberry came and introduces their BBM and nice design handheld phones, I got one, two or okay, a couple of them, and was stuck with it for years.



I never imagine that I will fall in LVoe with Samsung as well, the galaxy series I mean, before I said that once you converted with Apple, you will not go down anymore. I was wrong. When I received the new iPhone 4S as a birthday gift last March, I was in bliss, however after just two days of using it, I got bored, the screen is too small and its really, too boring! So went to the mall and look for an alternative, and there you go, the galaxy series, I first bought the Samsung Galaxy Note and believe you me, that phone is amazing, I got it in white and when I brought it to New York, everyone in the subway, Bryant Park and Times Square people were staring, I hope not me, some Asian guy with a fancy phone right!





However, I decided to buy the Galaxy S 2 because of its size, compact-ibility (if there's such a word). Because some bitchy stores got my phone attention when I'm taking shots, so the incognito mode of the Galaxy Note didn't work well for me. S 2 has an amazing 4.8" screen, very light yet plasticy ( I don't care ) and it runs FLASH so it's a whole new world, the camera and video camera is perfect. so I can't ask for more.... The video camera and playback is in HD I can't ask for more!


When I got the Samsung Galaxy S 2, I'm hooked! the AMOLED screen, applications of android and Flash is AWESOME!

I will never go back to iPhone except when the iPhone 5 comes out just for the sake of having it. But now, since I upgraded my OS to Ice Cream sandwich, its even more better, but the evil in me said I need to try the Samsung Galaxy  S 3...

Don't tempt me! 

 I LVoe!

No comments: