Saturday, November 14, 2009

5-Day Express





















I am rostered to fly to South Africa for my Johannesburg and Cape Town flight, a nice layover turned sour, I was forced by the GCAA to have my face check because of acne breakout! Gosh, never in my life I imagined that I will have pimples, grrrr, and as they say, you'll never know what you'll get! I want some proactive hehehe!

Well, it was a blessing in disguise that I have to go back to Manila. It was heaven flying as passenger, I am free of carrying stone-like luggages and those very persistent passengers who insist what we don't have. I enjoyed the cramped seat and snobbish ground staff. My inflight entertainment system was not working, if I'm a full fare passenger, god knows what will I do (ssshhh!), I didn't complain ok ! Good thing I brought my netbook to keep me busy and my BB Bold to calm me.

The trip was fast! Like an expresso that I needed more shots! And by the way, Starbucks addicts, Starbucks Philippines is offering the most anticipated gift for next year, yeah! You got it right! The 2010 Planner and it has 3 designs, all you have to do is to pamper yourselves with 17 Starbucks coffees and frappes hahaha!

I can't wait to see mine.

Well, I had a great time with my friends and family. Went to my MD, my favorite Dr. Marlon Lajo, Visit the condo, went to several music bars, got drunk, got my renewed driving license! went to Phil. Overseases Department to get m OEC and got pissed! and ate my favorite Filipino and Japanese dishes!

Honestly, if not for my friends and family and the "beaches" I won't go back, peace!

I LVoe!

No comments: