Saturday, November 14, 2009

Being Nationalist







I am proud of being Filipino but I am not so proud of what is happening to our country today. Corruption and cruelity has been part of the government that's why until now we are part of the third world countries. Few individual gets richer and the rest continue to be the poorest! Oh well, that's life, and the only thing that keeps me loving my country is that we are blessed with talented people who continue to inspire the rest of the world.

During my last Manila flight, I observed that "Balikbayans" or Immigrants around the globe were all wearing Nationalistic inspired shirts which for me is quiet flattering. Aside from Team Manila who produces nice quality clothing line, Collezione C-2 made a comeback, My Pilipinas collection by Rhett Eala.

I so LVoe the shirts and what else... Their new bag collection. My new My Pilipinas Tote Bag is on the way and definitely its worth flashing the streets of Milan, New York and Toronto. A new addition to my high end bag collections hehehe!

I LVoe!

When I get it, I will post the photos and hope you'll LVoe it too!


No comments: