Saturday, November 14, 2009

For The Love Of Shorts

For The Love Of Shorts! Bow!


As far as I can remember, I'm not a big fan of shorts, mainly wearing shorts! Because before I so envied my peers who are blessed with footballer's legs, yup those big and huge thighs and legs that guys and girls go gaga and ballistic but as I grow older, I was able to embrace the fact that I inherited my mom's chicken legs and no matter how long I'll spend time in the gym to fix it, it won't! so I will not waste time anymore!


I am so happy that fashion is changing, and boys can wear not only shorts but tailored ones, shorts that enhances your legs and make your legs interesting no matter how thin or big it is.


If there is a word that says "shorts-hag" I'm that person aside from being a bag-hag! I have dozens of nice shorts from H&M, Zara, Topman and locally made Dean & Trent, and I love it!

Since I can't afford buying high end shorts from Dolce & Gabbana or Trussardi's. I made it tailored courtesy of my sister Sonia! Bravura for me!


Flash those sexy legs in shorts... Hahaha... not me! I just love shorts!











No comments: