Monday, March 22, 2010

I LVoe Spraying!


Dolce & Gabbana Anthology Unisex fragrances as endorsed by veteran SUPERMODELS Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and Eva Herzigova together with Top Male Models, Noah Mills, Tyson Ballou and Fernando Fernandes

I have blogged this before with my favorite smell, No. 1 (Le Bateleur|The Magician) which is being endorsed by Tyson Ballou, I so LVoe the smell, its citrus and fresh and really stays on your skin for quite sometime. No.3 (L' Imperatrice|The Empress) of course, the Diva herself, Naomi C., No. 6 (L' Amoureux|The Lover) by Noah Mills, No. 10 (La Roue De La Fortune|The Wheel Of Fortune) Eva H. & Fernando F. and No. 18 (La Lune|The Moon) by Claudia Schiffer. 

The SRP is $65, but in duty free Abu Dhabi its 255 AED but with crew discount I got it for 180 AED only. Not bad right?

Well enjoy the eye candies!







I LVoe!


source: dolce&gabanna|homotography

No comments: