Monday, March 22, 2010

Twelve Thousand And Forty Five Days!

On March 24, it's my favorite number and month, I will be celebrating my twelve thousand and forty five days of my life. Hmmm! I could say that it's a wonderful journey. I met friends which brought happiness and pain, experiences that made me a strong person and my family and some closest friends who understands me the most for my undocumented struggles in life.


Twelve Thousand And Forty Five Days.... Whew! I can sum it, up to 2 digits but let's not go into details (RLOL)




I may have been stupid on some of my decisions but these mistakes helped me|guided me in someway to make me understand that life is really a journey. That these thunders and waves (as one of my friends posted) makes our stay here more memorable.


I am looking forward for more experiences on my job and my personal life, thrilled to see new places, excited to meet new friends and finally to settle down with the person that I can share my lifetime with (sigh).


I will keep smiling and I will try not to frown, having wrinkles is expensive you know!


Okay, I'll blow my candles first!






I LVoe!

No comments: