Thursday, March 01, 2012

Jessica Sanchez | American Idol | Season 11


They say that its easy to distinguish Filipinos from other Asians, hmmm, like what, Loves pork, rice, feel-good movies, scary movies, beauty pageants, boxing, ghost stories, chicken adobo and KARAOKE and singing their hearts out!

Well, I think its part of our culture, I mean, singing, eventhough not all Filipinos are good singers, we just LVoe to sing!

But everytime American Idol open its new season, I am wishing and praying there's Filipino-American that will compete. And for its 11th season, one Filipina, emerged, Jessica Sanchez, she's only 16 years old but a pro already with talent competitions, from showtime at Apollo, America's Got Talent to American Idol, she's part of the Top 24 and in a few hours, the Top 12 will be announced.



Her rendition of Dreamgirls, I do... Randy, Jennifer and Steve gave her a standing ovation. I'm beginning to LVoe her, she has a strong and powerful vocals like Jennifer Hudson.



Just one thing, Who's Jessica's stylist, honestly, she's just 16 so dress her like one not too trashy please, she has a sweet face, let it loose, in a good way! Her hair, earrings, clothes choices is way off honestly! But goodluck to you Jessica, We LVoe you!



Let's crossed our fingers, KUDOS Jessica.... You made me proud!

I LVoe!

No comments: