Thursday, March 01, 2012

ZARA Sale | Another Price Reduction

SALE!!!!

Well, that's the only thing that I wanna hear everytime I go out and spend my time inside the mall. And as they say, the early bird catches the worm! And I did!





An insider, well, a friend from ZARA, tipped me a day before that today, YES today will be the start of the final, uber reduction of the remaining items, and yes, its up to 90% off.



To give you a glimpse, the nice overcoat, belts and sweater I LVoe when its not on SALE costs around 1200 DHS or around 450 USD, and today, I got the 4 items for a hefty price of..... Voila! 200AED... I'm uber happy!




I'm so happy because tomorrow, I'm flying to Geneva, Switzerland and now I have all the stuff to keep me fashionable and comfortable!


So guys, if you're OFF today and in the United Arab Emirates... Go now! As in now!!! before its over!

I LVoe!

No comments: