Thursday, March 01, 2012

LL Bean Camouflage Tote Bag


Finally I have it!

Well, it was during my Paris layover when I got nothing to do except lounge inside my very cozy hotel room at Relaisse Spa Hotel, I was browsing the February issue of Harper's BAZAAR with cover Demi Moore and I read the article, Travel like a Designer. 



I saw the interview of Bazaar to Michael Kors and he discussed there his travel essentials and of course you know how I LVoe bags, especially Tote bags and now that crisis is still around, I need to find stuff that's essentially affordable yet fashionable and looks a million bucks.



And he was asked which bag he was using, Viola, an LL Bean Camouflage Tote bag...


It's free shipping, of course only in the United States of America
 

 Large is too big for me, I want another one, Medium size please!

Many hollywood celebs are using it including Julia Roberts, Reese Whiterspoon and more... Check their website at www.llbean.com 





It's way bigger than my Gucci tote bag =(


 Thank you Bazaar for the inspiration!


I immediately got online and ordered, I shipped it at our hotel's in Chicago, The Westin at North Michigan and just after a day, the package was received. I was so excited and yet I was disappointed with the size, I thought the large was just right but it was too big, it looks like a travel bag for me, I should have ordered the medium.



And since I'm thousands of miles away from the US, I will try to LVoe the large size but I'm thinking of ordering another one, now, the Medium size, mind you, the price including tax is only $32 .... not bad at all!

I guess I'll be using this one for a weekend getaway or if I'm traveling to Manila and I'll order another one for my daily use! DEAL!

I LVoe!

source: harpersbazaar|llbean




 

1 comment:

rahiosky said...

We Serves up a Wide Selection of Patchwork Leaf Camo Tote Bag Purse Camouflage Peace
Signs and Polka Dots Blue with Fast and FREE Shipping on Eligible Purchases.

pr-n/a http://cutetotebagsdiscount.blogspot.com/2012/02/save-30-on-affordable-patchwork-leaf.html?showComment=1337440372652#c3127539205004653936