Monday, August 16, 2010

Donuts Anyone!


I had my annual leave last May and a few days from now, my August leave will end with me staying in the desert, alone and Ramadan! Whew!

There are many stuff that hinders me to explore other places like what I used to but as they say, Ces la vie!



I need to make sacrifices, lots of it!

Well most of the time I am stuck in my room blogging, surfing the web or talking with my best girlfriend Maria. The heat outside is bursting, 50 degrees and most of the shops including the Malls are closed during mid day till around seven in the evening! For one whole month, my world seems so boring!

I miss my family back home, my niece most especially, my mom and my siblings too! and hey Dad you also!



I just hope that everything will be okay soon! I'm bored already!

Can you pass me the donuts! I'm craving for sweets now!


I LVoe!

source: migsvuitton|gq


No comments: