Friday, November 12, 2010

What My Star Tells Me...

I always believe in horoscope, I don't know why I'm drawn to this mystic readings, majority of what it says is true, majority, except for the prediction that I will get a large amount of money from nowhere and the likes, but when it comes to testing my patience, strength and faith, its always true! Well I just pray and hope that everything will be okay tomorrow! I hope! Please break this bad luck for me!

In a series of days that have tested your patience to the limit, here comes the moment of truth that could make or break you. You can expect a high-pressure day when you will be induced to express your deepest motivations. A confrontation with an authority figure could trigger an outburst. Do your best to remain levelheaded, Aries.

I hope everything will be okay tomorrow...

I believe in God and his intercession! God is Great!

No comments: